Monday, September 28, 2009

Cinnamon-Sugar Pretzel Twists with White Chocolate Drizzle

  • Cinnamon-Sugar Pretzel Twists

Last night I made a batch of Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels drizzled with White Chocolate.  I found this delicious recipe over at Tried-and-True Cooking With Heidi.  Thank You!!

These couldn't be easier to make and the combination of salty pretzel with the sweet cinnamon sugar and white chocolate is great!  I sent 1/2 the batch to work with my husband, which made him very happy.  I'm sure I'll be making these again and again.
















2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup cinnamon sugar
1 lb  bag mini pretzels 
4 oz white chocolate (or Almond Bark)

Mix oil and cinnamon sugar in large microwavable dish. Add pretzels and toss to coat.   Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes (stirring every 30 seconds), or until oil's absorbed.  Spread on cookie sheets to air dry.   Melt white chocolate and drizzle over the top.   Store in airtight container.       

2

No comments: