Upon receiving this honor, I'm supposed to nominate seven other blogs for the same award. I nominate the following seven fabulous blogs:
- The Cookbook Junkie. This is the first blog I started reading. I always look forward to seeing the interesting recipes/cookbooks she discovers.
- Real Mom Kitchen. Check out the incredible bread recipes. Yum!!
- My Kitchen Cafe. Great recipes and pictures. I made several of her dishes already and they have all been wonderful. I highly recommed the cinnamon rolls!
- Domestic Cents. A blog about using domestic arts to live a simple, frugal life. We all need to do more of this! Can't wait to try the Oatmeal Bread.
- A Feast For the Eyes. She's an Ina fan and has a picture of herself with Tyler Florence, very cool! Great pictures and some wonderful German recipes that I'm looking forward to trying.
- Tried and True Cooking with Heidi. Love the simple, kid-friendly recipes. Check out her recipe for Cinnamon-Pretzel Twists.
- Full Bellies, Happy Kids. Love the name... so true! I've been inspired by several of the recipes from this blog, such as the Ham and Potato Casserole. Good hearty food!
- Thank the person who nominated YOU. :)
- Copy the award and post it you YOUR blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 interesting things about yourself (yourselves).
- Nominate 7 more bloggers for this award.
- Post your link to those 7 blogs.